https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Beloved- Song of Songs.


I managed to complete this piece  last week. It is my first cross stitch completion, for  2018. It was a relatively quick finish, although it was started 6 yeas ago
. I enjoyed stitching it and using the lovely hand dyed threads from Crescent Colours, known now as Classic Clourworks, Weeks Dye Works, along with Gentle Arts Sampler Threads and a DMC white.

Classic Colourworks were, Dandelion Stem and Blue Beadboard, which I substituted for GAST Morning Glory.
Weeks Dye Works, Kadzu.
Gentle Arts Sampler Threads,  Cidermill Brown.

The fabric is  28 ct, Country French Latte from Wichelt Imports.
Enjoy.


.


3 comments:

  1. Kay I do love your sampler finish.Could you please yell me the words?

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty--such soft and soothing colors, too!

    ReplyDelete