https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Friday, October 13, 2017

Christmas Ornament Exchange

I received two very pretty ornaments from my 2017 exchange partner. The camera is flat so will post the photo as soon as it is charged. I was so thrilled when they arrived.  Life had taken over for me and mine had not been sent by that time. It is a wee while until Christmas, so I decided to keep them where I can see and enjoy them for extra time, before Christmas.
My exchange partner has received my ornament, so I can show it now, Thank you Sue for your very kind comments.
Wow the ornament arrived!


HI Kay
Your amazing ornament arrived today..
I just love it 
You do such amazing cross stitch and I love your back too

thanks for being my partner
hugs
Sue
p.s  love the needle threaders too... always need those 


2 comments:

  1. That ornament looks so delicate and beautiful! Your exchange partner must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty blue ornament, Kay--so soft and delicate looking. You did a beautiful job on your exchange :)

    ReplyDelete