Saturday, June 10, 2017

Comfort Sewing


I completed a large cushion cover  this week. I rescued the fabric, on it's way to the tip. The fabric was an off cut from a parcel of decorating fabrics, a friend no longer wanted. It has been awaiting attention, for some time. It is a rather rich type of fabric, so perhaps I need to find an equally rich, complimentary,  brocade or even a velvet, to keep it company. More thought needed on that possibility. Back to another cover under progress. Enjoy.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the new pillow, and while here this time, I went back to see some of your previous posts, and all your work is so pretty. Hugs and stitches to you.

    ReplyDelete