https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ODW May Challenge & Other Completions. .


The One Day Wonder Challenge for May was to stitch something on a band. Although I have a collection of band fabrics , I could not locate  them, so I improvised. Below is what I did incorporating the challenge into a Splendid Sampler block.



I was very pleased with my choice & it was finished long before show & tell time. 



I've managed to complete several other items , some are gifts, like the bag & mobile phone case
 below.




I also knitted a caramel, grey & brown scarf,  however  I forgot to  photograph that  gift.  There are  three  more TSS blocks completed although those too, need to be photographed.Enjoy.
   


4 comments:

  1. Boy Kay I sure love your strips of great stitches.Creative addition to your quilt block.Love it.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bronwyn & Barb,
    I am so enjoying the embroidery/cross stitch, along with being able to sometimes incorporate it into the patch work for The Splendid Sampler.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, your certainly took up the challenge - your expertise is marvelous
    BronwynM

    ReplyDelete