https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Ornament has Landed.


                    My ornament to my Halloween Exchange partner has arrived, so the photo is below.
The parcel included Halloween Napkins, which I forgot to photograph, along with a witches hat, thread holder, made by my very dear Husband. I'm pleased to say, Jeri loved all three items, here is what she wrote.


Hi Kay,


I was speechless when the mailman came just now.  I absolutely love your gifts.  I'm starting a new Halloween ornament so certainly be using the thread holder.  The napkins will be used as decoration only - too pretty to use.  Not only is the ornament gorgeous, but also personalized.  What a wonderful finishing touch!!  Your stitched items are all above the ordinary and serve as examples to the rest of us.  


Thank you, thank you.

Jeri



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great exchange gift you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet note from Jeri--she was obviously thrilled with your beautiful gifts, Kay!

    ReplyDelete