https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Few Treats.


Just before Christmas I received an ornament, from an exchange partner. It was immediately hung on my ornament tree. Also in the parcel, were a  variety of stitching treats. A kitted Christmas themed  pattern, a cross stitch magazine, a spool of  Christmas ribbon & a wonderful packet of DMC Collector's, Variegated threads.

Thank you Mary.I was thrilled.

I ordered a couple of ornament patterns early in December & they also arrived before Christmas, along with the required linen & threads. I plan to start the New Year with an ornament or two, a month.


Needless to say, I've been discussing with my very dear husband, the prospect of a larger ornament tree for next year. as you can see, the current one has reached the limit, unfortunately. He assures me he can construct one, a little larger.



Now a sweet treat, our Christmas Cake & Bon Bons.. 


I hope you enjoy the eye candy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'd say you need a larger tree :) How nice that your husband can design one for you!! What a team! Mary's gift to you is beautiful and it looks like you'll be stitching some darling designs in 2013! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete