https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 2010..

Today is starting day for the afore mentioned Boo Club SAL I've joined with fellow stitchers, from home and overseas.
I've also had word that my orders, for beads for the next SAL, have been mailed, as of yesterday. Still waiting on the pattern for that one to arrive.
As it is the first of December, a Christmas photo or 2 might be appropriate.

This is a quilt I made in 1985, seems like a lifetime ago. It is rolled and carefully stored by Epiphany, each year, ready to be hung the following Advent.

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see everyone's Christmas decorating around the world! Love your pretty quilt, Kay! I'm sure you must really look forward to hanging it each year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing pics of some of your decorations, the quilt is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete