https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Exchange

A couple of months ago I joined a Halloween stitched ornamanet exchange, a fun diversion from regular stitching for one's self. I was lucky enough to be teamed with April, who sent me this very sweet ornament gift, which arrived last Saturday. I am really thrilled to have such a lovely stitched gift. Thank you April.
It is from Pine Mountain Designs.
My ornament to her has not arrived as yet so, a photograph of that, when it is received.



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little pillow you received, Kay! I can't wait to see what you stitched for your exchange partner :) Do you celebrate Halloween in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and New Zealand celebrates Halloween, a tad more than Australia, which is not much at all, sadly.
    I love how it is celebrated by others, especially the decorating & some of those 'qirky' cross stitch pieces I see. It seems like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable what you got for your exchange, April does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete