https://thedigitalbakery.blogspot.c

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Work in Progress.

Progress on Shepherd's Bush, 'Reed' stocking, my eighth one so far. It is an easy stitch, using perle thread on Floba, a pleasant medium to use, as a change from patchwork fabric & template paper. I planned to have this completed for last Christmas however, now seems a good time to have it on the 2010 completions list.
I love the style of SB charts, especially the stockings. Last year I purchased another 2 stocking charts, to stitch for DH & myself.

3 comments:

  1. I love these stockings too but haven't stitched any of them. Kudos on number 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty new start--look forward to seeing your progress, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement. I have been stitching along over the last few days. So will post an update soon.

    ReplyDelete